- Hear my teaching, my people. Turn your ears to the words of my mouth.
- I will open my mouth in a parable. I will utter dark sayings of old,
- Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
- We will not hide them from their children,
- telling to the generation to come the praises of Yahweh,
- his strength, and his wondrous works that he has done. Psalm 78:1-4 (WEB)
- In the midst of grilling and swimming and laughter, let us remember all those who have given their lives so that we can do whatever we want to do this weekend. Even if you are blessed to have a job and must work this weekend, many in our armed services and homeland security of local law enforcement have pledged to defend those many freedoms that we too often take for granted.
- Let us tell the next generation their stories and learn from the cost that was paid. Let us pray for our nation and leadership. Let us pray. See you back here on Tuesday. â€“ Jody
This entry was posted in Psalms
. Bookmark the permalink